This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it still worth it? Should I give up now?
02-13-2013, 11:55 PM

You and him need to sit down and talk. At this point you are BOTH (not one but both of you) driving the other person nuts and upsetting the other person.

Yes, it's nice when the guy pays for stuff, but it's not a necessity. When I was dating my husband, he didn't always have a job so I would pay half or cover him. Sometimes it is just as nice to pay for the guy as it is for the guy to pay for the girl. But that's an old school rule. It's just one of those things.

So you made plans and he forgot. Then call him up and ask him where he is. I think you are over reacting. Guys can't read minds. They just cant.They also need to be told more than once about everything because they put importance into other things than what we find important. It's just the way it is.

He's mad that you broke up with him, so in his way he is getting back at you for it.

You like him.

He likes you.

End of story.

You both need to grow up and talk to each other like mature young adults that you are. Sure he may not trust you because you broke his heart. If he was the one to break up with you would you trust him to take him back?

You said he cheated on you once. That's something you'll have to deal with.

If you can't trust him then you can't have a relationship with him. Trust is the core of a relationship. You can't have one without it. So figure out what you want and then stop the games and talk to him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Georgia - 02-13-2013, 11:55 PM
[] - Rawr - 02-13-2013, 11:55 PM
[] - Talia - 02-13-2013, 11:55 PM
[] - Blundt Cake - 02-13-2013, 11:55 PM
[] - halo1 - 02-13-2013, 11:55 PM
[] - Kristen - 02-13-2013, 11:55 PM
[] - Linds - 02-13-2013 11:55 PM