This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am feeling really upset right now... Help?!?
02-14-2013, 01:11 AM
I am feeling really upset right now... Help?!?
Well, I am 16 year old guy and a sophomore in HS. I am really dealing with a lot. My parents bought me a car on Saturday when I got my license. I feel really guilty about it. I am always in Honor Roll and accomplish a lot but I don't think I deserve it. The day I got my car I got a text saying my friend died. I didn't know how to react. I was really upset but it didnt hit me until later. Later that day I was driving and almost crashed my car. I was shooken up. My parents knew about it because I can't lie to them. Then the next day the girl I talk to got back with her boyfriend and she started to ignore me. On Monday, I went to school (I haven't been there for 2 weeks because I was sick) and the whole school was upset. We all gathered and had mass ( I go to a private catholic school) and I started crying and everyone in the school was crying. It was hard. I was ohkay on Tuesday. In Wednesday my instagram was hacked an I had 20k followers. I brushed that off because I don't feel like I should be upset about social media, so I just made a new one. Today, I washed my car an it was cold an my mom was yelling at me. I didn't know the car could freeze and I started crying and broke down. The funeral is tomorrow and it will be hard. I tried calling people to talk to and people ignored my calls and some just didnt answer. I haven't talked to ONE person. I just don't know what to do an I'm loosing hope. Please help me out. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am feeling really upset right now... Help?!? - Jordan - 02-14-2013 01:11 AM
[] - Alli - 02-14-2013, 01:19 AM
[] - Lisa Starr - 02-14-2013, 01:19 AM
[] - Felipe - 02-14-2013, 01:19 AM
[] - blue - 02-14-2013, 01:19 AM