This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am feeling really upset right now... Help?!?
02-14-2013, 01:19 AM

I think what you need is to cry. Just let it all out and when you think you've had enough crying, cry some more. Cry until you think you can't cry anymore. Just let your emotions out - if you feel angry, feel angry. The more you can let out now, the easier it will be to move on with life, eventually. It will take some time. I've heard that when it comes to losing someone close to you, at first you'll think of them every moment. Then you'll think of them every minute. Then you'll think of them every hour. Then, you'll think of them every day. Then you'll think of them every week. The point is that things will get better with time, and the more you allow yourself to feel, the better it will be for you.

Also, put your emotions into writing, or drawing, or sculpting, or whatever creative outlet suits you. Write a letter to them telling them all you wish you could have before you lost them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Alli - 02-14-2013, 01:19 AM
[] - Lisa Starr - 02-14-2013 01:19 AM
[] - Felipe - 02-14-2013, 01:19 AM
[] - blue - 02-14-2013, 01:19 AM