This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does life get better after a break up?
02-14-2013, 09:01 AM

First, let me say im so very proud of you for being brave enough to leave. You are me, 28years ago. Im happy and healthy and trust me, life is good now. although our stories have many different parts, we also have so much in common. Get counseling as soon as you can. it will help in ways you can not imagine! if you can not afford counseling on your own, i would call your local child and family services, ask to speak with a counselor, tell them your story and ask where you can get help with counseling. there is much more help out there to help you rebuild your self esteem, your weight and your overall emotional, mental and physical health. it is not easy, but it is so do-able. and i promise you this, you have already done the hardest thing, you left. keep yourself safe and dont talk to him. its just not worth risking all you will gain with the strength you have found. God bless you. Be careful.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - missingora - 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
[] - Kasey H - 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
[] - Dawgwest65 - 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
[] - military mom - 02-14-2013 09:01 AM
[] - Dolphinmarine - 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM