This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does life get better after a break up?
02-14-2013, 09:01 AM

Wow sweetie, 16 is very young to get trapped into abused, lose your sense of identity, lose contact with everything and everyone only bc he fears, he is so.insecure that You will find someone better or that You will realize You are smarter than him, better than him, an asset, he keeps You down, keeps your self esteem low so that You wont ever get the courage to leave him, no makes You actually convince yourself, he is the best You can do, your not worthy and no good man Could ever love a loser like You
Yea i Had a husband like that, almost killed me, and I Got out!! I Got divorced, and i aint gonna lie, it is not a work for the faint of heart, You will be a survivor, and if You pull this off, You will become one incredibly strong, compassionate, independent, intelligent, loving, gentle yet couragous, kind and sweet yet firm and never never never allow anyone to belitltle You, Call You names, touch in a harmful way!!!

This Now is a journey for You, it can be long, it can be Quicksilver, it just all depends on how fast your mind has become a sound mind, the mind of Christ and how quickly You let him put You together, hold your head high, You are amazing and You Got your whole life Now and Now it will be a joyful, fullfillung, spiritual, loving sucfessful life
First thing first, get to church, talk about it, find suppirt groups, and get a job, advertise your skills, get a good job and begin getting back out there, it will be hard, just keep pressimg on, the rest will come to You ateo By step
Let your sisters in Christ confort You, seek godly council, wisdom from God fearing women!!! Talk about it in suport groups, You may be givinh another girl hope!!
Believe in yourself
Your life Does get better, You will be amazed at how fullfilling life was made to be!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - missingora - 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
[] - Kasey H - 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
[] - Dawgwest65 - 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
[] - military mom - 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
[] - Dolphinmarine - 02-14-2013 09:01 AM