This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Obsessed with James Maslow?
02-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Obsessed with James Maslow?
Alright, I know almost everyone has a crush on a celebrity sometime, but what's happening to me is something way more than just a simple crush. I'm in love with James Maslow, I want him, I need him, him and only him. Nobody else. I've tried to date other guys, but they all seem so immature and boring to me that I'm indifferent to anyone else but him. I think I really love him. It's one of my dreams to meet him someday and to be together. He's the only one who has ever made me feel this way. I believe that it's meant to be. I feel like he has imprinted on me, like he's my destiny. Ever since I found out about him (2 years ago), my life has changed, he has been an inspiration to me, he motivates me in everything I do, and I strongly believe that my accomplishments are the result of his magical effect on me. I can't help the way I feel about him, I'm not exaggerating, I love him, and without my dream to be with him someday, my life has no meaning.
P.S. I'm 18.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with James Maslow? - Nadine - 02-14-2013 05:25 PM
[] - Ya - 02-14-2013, 05:33 PM
[] - Gerae A - 02-14-2013, 05:33 PM