This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi guys i am working on marketing campaign for raising awareness of sexually transmitted diseases any ideas?
02-14-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi guys i am working on marketing campaign for raising awareness of sexually transmitted diseases any ideas?
I am working for a company that has been given the task of raising awareness of sexually transmitted diseases and the importance of contraception. i would like any ideas on advertising or marketing about getting the point across to young people under the age of 25. Anything can be used from tv adverts to nightclub advertisements. For you marketing experts out there i would like to know if you believe push/pull communication strategy should be used and how the campaign should be directed any ideas will be greatly appreciated from anybody

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hi guys i am working on marketing campaign for raising awareness of sexually transmitted diseases any ideas? - Sean C - 02-14-2013 11:12 PM
[] - Mark M - 02-14-2013, 11:20 PM
[] - me and you today - 02-14-2013, 11:20 PM
[] - xx_Green_Tea_x - 02-14-2013, 11:20 PM