This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am so hurt because of this. I feel like cutting and carving "Ugly" into my stomach...?
02-15-2013, 01:53 AM
I am so hurt because of this. I feel like cutting and carving "Ugly" into my stomach...?
I am 18 years old. Just now on Facebook, this girl was playing the Inbox-me-a-number-and-I-will-tell-you-what-I've-heard-about-you game … Well, I decided to play and (my number was 1023).. She wrote, I've heard people pick on your forehead. That ruined my day. It's deformed a little and that made me hate myself a little more. I have been cutting on and off for 3 years and then, I feel like carving "Ugly" into my stomach or on some part of my body. I felt like nothing. I still feel like nothing. I can't handle this anymore. I always get picked on because I look different. People are so stupid these days! :'( I just feel numb all over. There was drama and I lost my best friend, I didn't get accepted to a college I applied for that I really wanted to go to, my family thinks I'm a failure in everything I do, I get compared to my brother who is straight As and THE perfect child,.. this is all too much and I can't TAKE it anymore. :'( I want to cut so bad right now. I don't know what to do. I found a gun in my Dad's drore .. I don't want to kill myself.. I just want to feel a lot of pain.. Somedays I DO want to but I'm too chicken to do it. :'/ I can't go on like this. I really can't. Help please? jasminenash79@yahoo.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am so hurt because of this. I feel like cutting and carving "Ugly" into my stomach...? - Jasmine - 02-15-2013 01:53 AM
[] - James - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
[] - Caleb - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
[] - Naguru - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
[] - Ciaran - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
[] - Pay - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
[] - Tuxedo - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM