This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am so hurt because of this. I feel like cutting and carving "Ugly" into my stomach...?
02-15-2013, 02:01 AM

DON'T DO IT MAN!
You just said it yourself, that you don't want to kill yourself.

You might even need counseling. It may be hard to talk to someone about this, but if you're willing to come to Yahoo Answers with this problem, then you're probably willing to have someone listen to you so that you can just get everything off your mind.
My advice to you is to find an outlet for all this pent-up angst, something that you can use to vent your frustration, like basketball, drawing/painting, writing, or even walks in the park. I also advise you to think about how you feel that everyone thinks you're a failure, and then use that as motivation to prove them all wrong. Every human being is capable of greatness as long as their will to succeed is strong enough. Right now you may feel like you don't have that will, but all it takes is a reason to keep fighting, and that's your reason, to show everyone that you're not a failure, and you should NEVER let ANYONE try to tell you otherwise, got it?!

Suicide is a PERMANENT solution to TEMPORARY problems! Keep moving forward, keep getting better! We human beings were born to live and fight! I leave you with this motivational song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfBOeu9m64E
("The Fire" by The Roots feat. John Legend)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - James - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
[] - Caleb - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
[] - Naguru - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
[] - Ciaran - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
[] - Pay - 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
[] - Tuxedo - 02-15-2013 02:01 AM