This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does Aaliyah have haters?
02-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Why does Aaliyah have haters?
I don't really understand why Aaliyah has haters. People basically hated her for no reason. She was always nice good hearted person that never did anything wrong. I think the only reason people hate on her is because there jealous of her beauty and talent. I was on twitter and people were saying " I don't really see why y'all blow Aaliyah out of proportions, Aaliyah was just a average singer, you guys are acting like Aaliyah abolished slavery or is the second coming of Jesus" That really pissed me off. You don't have to like Aaliyah or her music.

But at least show some respect for the dead on the day she died or her birthday. And we're not worshiping it's just showing respect to know she is not forgotten and people still miss her. What really pissed me was last year there was a trending topic call "Aaliyah airline hits" ( sick joke because she died in a airplane crash). And people were tweeting songs like fallin and I'm going to down. You did not want to see me that day because I was mad. So why do people hate on Aaliyah for no reason.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why does Aaliyah have haters? - na na - 02-15-2013 04:14 PM
[] - ♥ - 02-15-2013, 04:22 PM
[] - Erin - 02-15-2013, 04:22 PM
[] - Diana - 02-15-2013, 04:22 PM