This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was he ever interested? Please help!!!!?
02-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Was he ever interested? Please help!!!!?
There is this guy that I met last year when he was in one of my classes but I only met him on the last day of that class and we talked for a while. Before we were put in a group to do work we had been staring over at each other and while I was talking to other members of the group he was looking at me.
I didn't see him for the rest of the semester (we do different majors) but then at the start of this semester I noticed that he was in one of my classes again.
I would catch him out of the corner of my eye sometimes looking At me and on quite a few occasions we would have direct eye contact. One day I kept walking passed him and I could see from the corner of my eye him looking back at me.
However, over the Christmas break I'm pretty sure that he has been texting/hooking up with another girl (they flirt on twitter in a friendly teasing way) he obviously likes her but he seems like a really nice guy but a player. He doesn't seem shy at all. Like he seems like the type of guy that would be friendly to girls but ends up getting called a player by his friends (but maybe I am just trying to convince myself this) I must admit I did like the attention (if he was evening paying me any) do you think he was interested. I am seeing him again next week. Should I try and get his attention again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Was he ever interested? Please help!!!!? - cass93 - 02-15-2013 05:49 PM
[] - Jamie - 02-15-2013, 05:57 PM