This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I give up on this girl?!?!?!?
02-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Should I give up on this girl?!?!?!?
So there's this beautiful girl that I've liked for about 5 months now. I just don't know if she's interested in me. We don't go to the same schools and BARELY EVER see eachother. And I'm not even that close with her. I texted her a couple times like 2 weeks ago and she didn't reply. And I don't have the balls to text her again cause I have a feeling I might be annoying her. I really really like her and care about her, I just can't tell her. I REALLY need help! I know her instagram and Facebook and twitter, but I don't talk to her on those either. I really need to grow a pair Tongue rofl but please guys and girls I really need a way to get her attention. And also, recently I've been dreaming about her, and I can't get her off my mind. I really don't know what to do:\
And also, the first time I met her, it was me and a couple friends and I was sitting in the middle, then I heard her whisper to her friend( but she didn't do a good job of it ) "I like the one in the middle" I'm not sure whether she said this in a friendly way or if she said it in like a flirty way. Either way the whole time we were talking she would stare at me a lot and then after I saw her she stopped. We don't even talk anymore and she's really popular at her school ( I MEAN, REALLY ) and to me it doesn't make sense how she could like me out of everyone in HER school. So should I just give up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I give up on this girl?!?!?!? - Micheal - 02-15-2013 09:21 PM
[] - dhruv - 02-15-2013, 09:29 PM