This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you hate about typical negative AIR SIGN traits/behavior?
02-16-2013, 03:44 PM

whats your sign?

i see!
hmm so lets see....

1. lack of emotional depth ::: they're more logical and can can think clearly even in depressive situations
2. unable to express themselves emotionally (emotionally unavailable) ::: they're able to give you better advice and are usually helpful to anyone in need
3. afraid of being "tied down" ::: they value their freedom and independence. i dont think anyone shud be tied down or anything..everyone shud be left free.
4. aloof, distant and detached ::: are able to have good judgment without being bias..wider perspective
5. not into physical things like massages, cuddling, kissing, etc. ::: they're more intellectual
6. men look feminine, women look tomboy-ish ::: the most prettiest girls ive seen are aquarius,and are not tomboyish. males are pretty manly!
7. not having morals ::: dosnt follow crowd. who do you think the great revolutioners were?
8. not likely getting married/wanting kids (see #3) ::: they're other priorities. everyone cannot be good at everything.
9. only talk about intellectual, nerdy, abstract stuff ::: thats cool. you wouldnt be getting all the facilities then.
10. likely to steal other people's jokes (fire signs are way funnier than them) ::: you are just purely biased.

you need to learn to Respect individuality my friend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ryan - 02-16-2013, 03:44 PM
[] - suzie - 02-16-2013 03:44 PM
[] - that chick - 02-16-2013, 03:44 PM
[] - xxbabyxx - 02-16-2013, 03:44 PM
[] - Ungratefulcast557 - 02-16-2013, 03:44 PM