This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 points! I'm scared that my ex will get raped by his new girlfriend?
02-16-2013, 04:49 PM

Well, first of all, I want you to calm down. Lemme introduce myself. Hey, I'm izzy. 😋

So, on your second question, I personally think that if he's a virgin, and if he's gonna stay being a virgin, he'll find out the truth about his girlfriend.
To be honest, his new girlfriend is an actress. She doesn't care about him. All she wants is to see his ****. Their relationship won't last because he'll find out somehow about what she really wants. He'll catch on. I don't think it'll last longer.

As for the first question, there's a way to strengthen your bond between him and you in a way that'll make him break up with his new girlfriend for you.
Your role is easy! I'll explain how to make him fall for you again but first, you have to understand how your relationship is supposed to work, whether you're dating, engaged, friends or married.
The only way to make him want you is to simply tell him how you're feeling. This'll make him comfortable around you, making you irrisistable-in his eye. If you tell him how you're feeling-even if it's a negative emotion, he'll be comfortable to tell you how he's feeling. So, that's basically how to strengthen your relationship (a lot!)

For the third question,
Yes, if you do what I explained above 😋

But just be there for him, and if you want him to come back to you, use the strategy. If you don't, fine, so be it. If He needs help, do your best to reach out to him. That's the way it should be after your guys relationship's done.

Hope this helps,
Good luck to both of you,
~izzy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Derek - 02-16-2013, 04:49 PM
[] - hersheynrey - 02-16-2013, 04:49 PM
[] - Izzy - 02-16-2013, 04:49 PM
[] - ash - 02-16-2013, 04:49 PM
[] - Flame - 02-16-2013, 04:49 PM
[] - Ay - 02-16-2013, 04:49 PM