This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way to meet justin bieber at his concert other than buying meet and greets?
02-17-2013, 12:45 AM

your going for the thrid time!? lucky! i went to his concert in ATL & i wanna go to another. lol. anyways try to win through a local radio station if they are doing contests, look on their sites to see if they are. theres not really any other ways besides getting there really early or staying really late and try to hunt him down. lol..

i do know of a girl on Twitter who got to meet Justin b/c she sent someone a message on Twitter whos on his 'team' asking if there was any way she could meet him, and on the day of the concert he sent her a message back saying if she got there at a certain time she could, so she was able to meet him. so if u have a twitter follow him @DaveReynoldsCBA & start tweeting him and asking him if u can meet Justin. it could work! or ask @AllisonKaye shes on JBs 'team' & i see ppl on twitter all the time who got to meet him b/c she gave them passes.

& if u have twitter follow me if u want @theashleysmith Big Grin

hope u get to meet him!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Justin Bieber - 02-17-2013, 12:45 AM
[] - ash - 02-17-2013 12:45 AM
[] - Kell Bell - 02-17-2013, 12:45 AM