This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get my mind off her :(?
02-17-2013, 04:43 AM
How can i get my mind off her :(?
Ok so its this girl, i had a huge crush on her throughout elementary school and middle, my friend developed a crush on her too, and i never told him, so i decided to ask her out before he did, and tht didnt wrk out too well, she cursed me out, said a lot of mean things and stuff, so i got on myspace( which was popular at the time) and sent her some messegas i really regret sending, well she was the first girl i ever asked out and she broke me heart into pieces, also we were real good friends too. So she blocked me from myspace and facebook, i moved to another state, but i come back sometimes to visit, well anyway we both in 10th grade now, and i recently had a dream about her and i cnt get her off my mind! Also i find my self going crazy over something tht happened years ago! I want to tell how i feel, but i geuss im just too shy or something to do it, so the only i can get in touch with her is thru twitter, and im kinda scared to follow her, because someone i already asked for advice said not to do it and leave it alone, but it just something i cnt get off my mind..... So anyone got any tips for me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can i get my mind off her :(? - Sparkz - 02-17-2013 04:43 AM
[] - buba1113 - 02-17-2013, 04:51 AM
[] - hippy420 - 02-17-2013, 04:51 AM
[] - Md Khan - 02-17-2013, 04:51 AM
[] - Erraticeducation218 - 02-17-2013, 04:51 AM
[] - Legend Aagard - 02-17-2013, 04:51 AM