This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Listen to me vent and perhaps give me some advice?
02-17-2013, 09:08 AM

He clearly takes his families side on almost all issues. The best thing you can do is to stay away and out of any of his family business. Be firm and clear with him that since he will not defend you, you do not want to be involved with any of it. You two need clear open and honest communication in this matter. If he doesn't like that you have to take care of yourself, then perhaps you are best off without him.
The social media thing, you are best to remove all those people from seeing anything with you. Let them throw their tantrums, just don't look at it.
Take care of yourself and your sanity first and foremost. Be open and honest with your husband with what you need and want, and make sure he understands that he married you and if he won't be there for you, this will never work.
Other peoples families are hard to handle. Ones own family can be tough enough. Just don't get in the middle of there things. I would honestly recommend just staying away from them all together.
You are grown woman. Stand up for yourself if he won't help you. Don't let yourself be constantly berated.
A marriage is tough enough without all the extra problems. If you feel counseling is in order, there is nothing wrong with that too.
We all need to vent sometimes, so that is understandable. Just don't let him blame you for all of it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - daljack -a girl - 02-17-2013, 09:08 AM
[] - Anubis - 02-17-2013 09:08 AM
[] - Iz - 02-17-2013, 09:08 AM