This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I start my own blog?
02-17-2013, 12:12 PM

You can get paid for placing ads on your blog! "Google Adsense" is the most popular PPC out there. They pay you for each click you get form your visitors. Or you can place CPA offers which relate to whatever you'll be blogging about. Say your blogging for Weight loss tips and such then weight loss CPA offers will do well and bring in lot's more then adsense.

I recommend you start with adsense cause it's free and fun. CPA is also free though. I recommend Word-press more then ANY other blogging platform out there because it's the BEST and you'll soon know! Find something that's hot and in trend right now and start blogging. Make an adsense account and put up ads to get paid for your traffic. Make videos on you-tube promoting it which is the best way. Join social networks and share it. The .ORG version of wordpress if what you'll want so You can place ads on your awesome blog. Find free themes by searching: Wordpress themes in Google. If you don't know how to host your own .com website or anything then you'll need to try blogger.com which is owned by Google. I HIGHLY recommend getting your own website to use Wordpress.org because you get SO much cool stuff and plugins. Search word-press training on Youtube to learn it Smile

Hope this helps you in IM!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I start my own blog? - Rachel - 02-17-2013, 12:04 PM
[] - Tiffany - 02-17-2013, 12:12 PM
[] - Dwqd - 02-17-2013 12:12 PM
[] - Wallace Woods - 02-17-2013, 12:12 PM