This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it illegal for a teacher to force her students to change their facebook statuses?
02-17-2013, 12:23 PM

you DO have a point, but I think it(what she is alleged to do /be doing for "her lesson" ) would be a really controversial debate which in turn would raise awareness, (possibly terminating her job by the Tactics shes trying to impose), but Her point (maybe she had to take drastic steps to make her Student's realize just how dumb some of her students " stats were spelled/done to raise their awareness of their PUBLIC profiles on FB) tho the "tactics" employed to make her "lesson" clear, another question for another great debate( and possibly getting notice to a termination and loosing a job and a School a teacher) ... if That is WHAT she posted on HER facebook page , I feel sorry for her cause she sounds like shes egotistical and a literary COP... stating shes Brillant QUOTE she knows unquote, that maybe after School, looks at her students PUBLIC profiles on Face book, but who KNOWS maybe shes just concerned and teaching her Kids Thur a social media and everyone now a days has a FB page, but I also would think... isn't THAT strange? and also the point you brought up ,,, a privacy concern, but the privacy concern, its in FB policy, what you post , it the accounts owner responsible for its content that's displayed publicly (or not) facebook does have that little hide button, I'd definitely bring my concerns to the Principal(s) office
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mike - 02-17-2013, 12:23 PM
[] - Jessica - 02-17-2013, 12:23 PM
[] - TYLER - 02-17-2013, 12:23 PM
[] - Jennifer - 02-17-2013, 12:23 PM
[] - Gregory - 02-17-2013, 12:23 PM
[] - Scott - 02-17-2013 12:23 PM
[] - mark s. - 02-17-2013, 12:23 PM
[] - krissa - 02-17-2013, 12:23 PM
[] - Who Is John Galt? - 02-17-2013, 12:23 PM