This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Help I have OCD?
02-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Need Help I have OCD?
To make this quick i've had ocd for a long time. Just recently though i've had this fear that if i touch someone that i am going to act like them. And this happened the other day and for the past 4 days ive been washing everything thats been in contact with that person and i keep washing my hands and body as well. More importantly i wear contacts and i put my contacts in so now i have a fear that i'm going to see like everything the way they would see it thus making me act like them more (i know this is incredibly irrational but i just can't get the thought out of my head) so in order to clean my eyes i've been putting soap in them to clean them i guess? I know this is all makes no sense but i don't know how to stop it and i've been wondering if anyone has any advice or any help they could give if anyones been through something like this. Anything helps. My parents kind of know i have ocd just not how bad it is and i do take medicine for it. i'd rather not see a therapist for it though.

thanks for all your help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need Help I have OCD? - never to cools gf is a fag - 02-17-2013 04:45 PM
[] - Helpful Guy - 02-17-2013, 04:53 PM