This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
he everything I've ever wanted, but is it too much to ask?
02-17-2013, 08:48 PM

It's always horrible when you have a strong connection with someone but there is a barrier in between the two of you. For you, that barrier is distance. Other barriers you may encounter are sexual orientation, age, etc. No matter what the barrier is, it's always difficult.
I'm not gonna lie, I've never been in a situation like yours before. I'm guessing you probably won't get the chance to meet him, or at least anytime soon. No doubt you two have a strong emotional connection, and you shouldn't let that drift away just because he lives across the world. You may even be soul mates, if you believe in that kind of stuff. So my advice for you is to keep in touch with him until one of you gets the opportunity to travel to meet up. Maybe in the future you'll make plans to live closer to him, or he'll move closer to you. But whatever you do, don't lose hope! You'll see him one day! Smile

Your story reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...TLySbGoMX0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - anna - 02-17-2013, 08:48 PM
[] - Penny - 02-17-2013, 08:48 PM
[] - Pretty. Odd. - 02-17-2013, 08:48 PM
[] - Claire Voyant - 02-17-2013 08:48 PM