This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I buy Facebook stock? ?
02-17-2013, 11:01 PM

Supposing the much-ballyhooed preliminary community providing of Facebook or myspace comes off later this weeks time, you should have no problems getting Facebook or myspace stocks. However, it's extremely unlikely you'll be able to get them at the ideal preliminary providing cost.

As soon as the IPO is accomplished and stocks start dealing, you'll be able to buy them at the rate through any agent. The more concern, though, is should personal traders be purchasing Facebook or myspace stock? I say the response is no, with a few exclusions.
If the value of the stocks you plan to buy symbolizes only a small aspect of an otherwise broadly-diversified collection -- or you're committing a sum that's not really significant to you -- I assume I could see getting a brochure on Facebook or myspace.

Or, if Facebook or myspace gradually becomes aspect of a wide standard like the Dow Jackson U.S. Complete Inventory Industry Catalog -- as The search engines did about monthly after its IPO in 2004 -- I'd have no issue with personal traders having Facebook or myspace stocks within a catalog finance or ETF that paths the index.

Otherwise, I think you're better off just viewing the whole Facebook or myspace craze from very far.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kevin - 02-17-2013, 11:01 PM
[] - Sarah - 02-17-2013 11:01 PM
[] - Samuel - 02-17-2013, 11:01 PM
[] - Angelo - 02-17-2013, 11:01 PM
[] - TD - 02-17-2013, 11:01 PM
[] - Nakkiel - 02-17-2013, 11:01 PM