This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GUYS HELP would you act awkward and ignore the girl that likes you!?? SHORT Q?
02-18-2013, 12:40 AM
GUYS HELP would you act awkward and ignore the girl that likes you!?? SHORT Q?
What does it mean when a guys act this way? 10points?

Does my crush thinks I like his best friend?
He isn't shy type and talks/flirts with his female friends
My mistake was texting my crush over Twitter his name is (hayden) it was kinda obvious I liked him because I gave him my number without him asking for it. He never called or text and when I would be near him he would get really awkward and avoid me at times. He knows Im friends and he makes it awkward. I tryed a few times talking to him face to face but we would get awkward and we never got into a actual conversation.

Point is he has a bestfriend(Mark) that is my sorta my friend too! I know he knows about me and his bestfriend (Hayden). I think he thinks that I still like hayden but its hard because we stoped talking for a while because he said he was bussy . Yesturday I saw him with hayden and I went up to them and say Happpy new year . Hayden got really awkward and just ignored me and pretended I was a stranger. But his bestfriend the one I'm starting to like actually talked to me and asked me how I've been. We had a small convo like we used to before. And hayden just acted awkward and didn't bother to say a word.

My question is what do they think of me?
Does hayden think I'm so ugly he can even look or talk? Does he think I'm stalking him?

Advisse pls :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
GUYS HELP would you act awkward and ignore the girl that likes you!?? SHORT Q? - Laylanni - 02-18-2013 12:40 AM
[] - British/Irish_lad - 02-18-2013, 12:48 AM
[] - Mann - 02-18-2013, 12:48 AM
[] - Shadou84 - 02-18-2013, 12:48 AM