This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get over the guilt of what I've done?
02-18-2013, 12:49 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you, she got raped or not, no one should be teased like that. Even if you pick on a kid who seems to have a perfect life and isn't sad at all, even that kid goes through hell on the inside, and I can guarantee you that. Unless that person's really close to you and they know you don't mean it and you know for sure that a topic doesn't make them feel bad, only then tease them. Now what you need to do is go to her house, personally apologise to her. And at school, pull her in front of everyone and apologise to her, and make everyone else apologise to her too. Your cheerleader gang may tell you to do otherwise, but that's only to save their pride and ego. Trust me, you get nothing out of doing that. Apologise, and a lot more people will actually like you. This popular crowd? To be honest most people only pretend to like them to fit in. No one really wants to, and wouldn't give a flying crap about the popular crowd. But if you really want to earn some respect and love, take my advice and apologise in front of everyone and show them that you mean it and it's not a joke so they don't pick on her again.
P.S, could you give her my twitter? I'd really like to be her friend. You too if you'd like. And tell her that I told her that though I have no clue who she is, I love her, and she could always come and talk to me. My name's Elizabeth and my twitter is @KElizabethSings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Natalia - 02-18-2013, 12:49 AM
[] - Donna - 02-18-2013, 12:49 AM
[] - Silence is Bliss - 02-18-2013, 12:49 AM
[] - AnimeGirl - 02-18-2013 12:49 AM
[] - VinnetteLaVey - 02-18-2013, 12:49 AM