This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to forget a guy you can't get out of your head?
02-18-2013, 02:31 AM
How to forget a guy you can't get out of your head?
Two weeks ago, I met a guy whom I thought could lead to something but it turns out he is not interested. I'm kind of bummed because I tried my best to get him out of my head but in vain.

I was walking home from my work xmas party and he approached me. He was having a bad day and was looking for a drinking buddy. I refused the drink but we ended up talking for a while and it was really nice. We talked about all kind of things and he opened to me. He even told me I seemed like such a nice girl. He wanted us to go for a bite but I was too scared to go anywhere with a stranger, especially past midnight ( you never know). Before I left, he asked to kiss me and I kissed him on the cheek and walked away. The next day, I found him on Facebook and sent him a short message. He replied right away, thanking me for the chat and wishing me happy holidays. I thought what the heck and sent him a friend request but he hasn't repliedSad He's been on a cruise since last week. I thought he was just some loser in the street but it turns out he's actually a successful real estate broker who works for his family's business. I'd really like to get to know him and at least become friends.

I won't chase him because if he's into me, he'll let me know, which is not the case. It just irks me that I really can't seem get him out of my head. I usually quickly forget about guys who aren't into me but I really felt something when I was talking to him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to forget a guy you can't get out of your head? - Longwaytogo - 02-18-2013 02:31 AM
[] - Ailish - 02-18-2013, 02:39 AM
[] - MinaAmore - 02-18-2013, 02:39 AM
[] - Davon - 02-18-2013, 02:39 AM
[] - Granny D - 02-18-2013, 02:39 AM