This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has the corporate machine exploited the artistic genius of African-Americans to promote chaos?
02-18-2013, 09:08 AM

I agree White owned special interest groups do profit off the success of black rappers and all famous people (of all races). BUT I thought Jay-Z owned his own record label..thats besides the point. I feel these big corporations started investing in up coming rappers because thats what people listen too. As long as people still listen to rappers putting out ignorant bullshit (lil wayne, tyga, 2chainz, Niki minaj etc) they will promote them..If Tupac were to come around now I'm sure his art would go unappreciated..unheard...because thats how our society is changing. Its a very bleak future I see for American youth..masses of idiots whos soul purpose in life is living for themselfs..not dealing with the consequences of their selfish acts, we glamorize ignorance now a days..and that is the downfall of our modern civilization.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - colin - 02-18-2013 09:08 AM
[] - Charles B - 02-18-2013, 09:08 AM
[] - RhysLikeTheSun - 02-18-2013, 09:08 AM
[] - greathome484 - 02-18-2013, 09:08 AM
[] - HuCipher - 02-18-2013, 09:08 AM