This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do after my husband cheated?
02-18-2013, 09:37 AM

" He states that she kissed him on the cheek and then the lips and said quick quick im in a rush and he replied ok take your clothes off. He then slept with her and stated he used a condom and as soon as he knew he was about to reach orgasm he withdrew from her and finished away from her. He stated that he just did not want to ejaculate inside her- she wasn't his wife he didnt love her. After he had a shower and scrubbed himself and regretted it. "

None of that makes ANY sense whatsoever, that woman was not going to just say "quick I'm in rush", if you are building up a relationship prior to seeing each other in person.... why would you want to rush anything and just have quick sex ? They BOTH traveled a lot to see each other, just to have quick sex ? That's stupid, they could have both had quick sex with someone a lot closer to them if that's all they wanted. He was there a week and only saw her that one time....I seriously doubt that .

He CONTINUED to call her on the phone after he got back from seeing her, you said he called her about 4 times in a month, that's about once a week, so he still kept the communication going AND he would also text her " I love u" crap, his reasoning ? Because he wanted to end things nicely with her ? Again that makes no sense, why would you be texting someone that you love them and be calling them if you are trying to end things with them ? He could have just been an adult and told her this... " Listen, you and I are both married to other people and we should try to salvage our own marriages instead of seeking an affair, I wish you luck in your life and hope all the best for you, but we need to end this before anyone gets hurt, we are both cheating other people and depriving them of being with someone faithful. We need to become as good as our partners believe us to be and stop backstabbing the person that married us."

Instead he did NONE of that and just kept contact with her. The ONLY reason he stopped is because he got caught. I'm guessing he would have led things fizzle out a little bit and maintained a one a week phone call just to keep her on the side as his friends with benefit for the times he could be away from you.

If he were to divorce you then he would probably have to pay you alimony, maybe lose the house to you ? Pay for child support ? That is all a LOSE-LOSE situation for him, he will be in DEBT if you divorced him, he needs to be married to you, he just wants some side action.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - hotlavaflows2u - 02-18-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - . - 02-18-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - Amy - 02-18-2013 09:37 AM
[] - B - 02-18-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - Maria S - 02-18-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - joe - 02-18-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - Ali - 02-18-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - Hope - 02-18-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - Warren - 02-18-2013, 09:37 AM