This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do i stay friends with those 3 classmates in my class :/?
02-18-2013, 03:04 PM

Hey, you need to know that if they treated you like that even though you were nice to them, they weren't really your friends to begin with. No one deserves that kind of treatment, so yes surround yourself with people who'll treat you better. Don't worry about how they'll react to you not talking to them anymore, if they question, be honest and tell them like "I don't like the way you guys treat me, so I'm not going to take this kind of treatment anymore", if they don't like it say oh well and hold your head up high because you'll find better people to hang with : ). Don't settle for people who treat you badly and don't be afraid to face them. If they begin to pick on you, tell an adult, just make sure you remain the kind person you are. Don't let people upset you to where you want to "get even" and be violent with them. It's not worth it and it solves NOTHING. Good luck hun! : )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cheese - 02-18-2013, 03:04 PM
[] - Mizz Peach - 02-18-2013 03:04 PM
[] - Yussuf - 02-18-2013, 03:04 PM
[] - Alvaro Bravo - 02-18-2013, 03:04 PM
[] - Lamisa - 02-18-2013, 03:04 PM