This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Everyone hates me because of my attitude?
02-18-2013, 05:33 PM

Suicide is so not worth it; life doesn't end after death. School can suck, I know! In this world, some people have no consideration of others, it's true. They lack empathy and they like to judge without understanding. And they do that because they don't know any better!

Nobody wants to feel unhappy, sad, depressed or angry. I know it's hard to have a good attitude towards life when we have gone through hard times. But one needs to realize that there are good things about life too. A bomb can destroy someone's house, but a hug can mend their heart. And a bomb is way more loud than a hug, that's why we take for granted the little things.

Here's what I recommend: Count your blessings (be neutral - don't let your negative emotions alter the truth). Being alive is a blessing, not only for you but it could be for someone else, we never know who we might become! There is no key for happiness; the door is always opened! You just need to get the courage to leave the past behind, and start living in the present. You are a warrior! And if people's comments are bringing you down, forget social networks! Hypocrite people? Ignore them. Know that they are not any better than you.

Don't forget that you are beautiful. You have a perfect body because your eyelashes catch your sweat! You have potential to do anything you want because you have a brain. It's up to you! And I want you to keep moving forward and smile! :]

Also, listen to music (with positive lyrics). <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - meme - 02-18-2013, 05:33 PM
[] - Sol - 02-18-2013 05:33 PM
[] - help me!!! - 02-18-2013, 05:33 PM
[] - Jesse2879 - 02-18-2013, 05:33 PM
[] - fatlamp524 - 02-18-2013, 05:33 PM