This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you agree with me about why my generation is completely twisted?
02-18-2013, 10:39 PM

1. Taste for music is different for different people.You should really not get annoyed just because other people are into another musice genre you dont like.You are just being narrow minded.Frankly i like hip hop and rap and hate pop but the people listening or singing pop/country genre doesnt annoy me.Get over it.

2.I totally agree with you.Its sad to see that trolls are increasing day by day and i have seen far more worst question like ' am i hot' or 'rate me out of 10' and im like 'really'?????I just use Facebook to connect with my friends and not miss anything and occasionally Y!A bcoz as you have mentioned its fun!

3.If anybody does that then thats just sad.Bcoz everybody have their right to raise their opinion.Personally i think many popular movie stars/entertainers are highly over rated.Well thats my opinion i dont care if any body have another opinion and i really respect that but that doesnt make me not beautiful.

Just try to blend in and dont think that everybody of todays generation are cr*p there are pretty smart people out there ya know!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Amanda - 02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
[] - Bobby - 02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
[] - Aubrey ☮♡ - 02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
[] - TheRealSlimShady - 02-18-2013 10:39 PM
[] - MilaChyrie - 02-18-2013, 10:39 PM