This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you agree with me about why my generation is completely twisted?
02-18-2013, 10:39 PM

1. I agree that a lot of the music sucks, but there is good music out there, it just baffles me that it's harder to find the new good music than it is to find the new really bad music.
2. I agree with the point your making but not the example you used. When the internet replaces what would be face to face interaction it's a problem, but if it is someone who you aren't going to see until tomorrow anyway then I see nothing wrong with texting. Besides texting is not an example of using the internet.
3. That's not just our generation, producers and directors have since acting was a profession chosen good looking people because it's what sells. It just so happens that we are now in a technological time when everyone has access to these movies and television shows so more and more people can use them as a standard. But yes I agree that people should not feel like they need to look like a movie star to be beautiful.

As for your P.S.- The only difference between Yahoo! Answers being a social website and facebook is that on Yahoo Answers everybody is a stranger. "Just a fun website to enjoy" could easily be said about facebook and a number of other websites people waste time on. In fact I've spent the last hour and a half on this website when I could have been doing something productive.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Amanda - 02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
[] - Bobby - 02-18-2013 10:39 PM
[] - Aubrey ☮♡ - 02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
[] - TheRealSlimShady - 02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
[] - MilaChyrie - 02-18-2013, 10:39 PM