This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I disable unnecessary Iphone data???
02-19-2013, 04:13 PM

That usage wont affect your bill, thats just storage on your phone not data transfer. Thats fine.

Thats really a small amount of data transfer you have listed, the easy thing to do if you want to monitor your data usage is that most carriers have a free app that you can check this with, I use the at&t app so check the appstore and you should have one .... it tells you everything like how many msgs, how many minutes calling, and how much data transfer .... and what you have remaining with your plan, that makes it easy to monitor it.

Really the bottom line is your data transfer will be high if you watch alot of video like youtube, etc. I use apps everyday on my iphone to check stocks, sports, etc. .... thats all fairly meaningless data transfer and I use it daily ... but I never watch video on the phone or use facetime, so if you are someone that does watch alot of video just make sure you are on wifi which is free and doesn't count against your data transfer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - kevin - 02-19-2013, 04:13 PM
[] - Ronders12 - 02-19-2013 04:13 PM