This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you tired of kids responses?
02-20-2013, 10:46 AM

As a 17 year old I can see where you're coming from. A lot of kids these day's have no boundaries, and have no respect. What makes me laugh is how they swear that they know everything, but they've never paid a bill before, or had to worry about whether or not they will still have their job by the end of the month.
Kids these day's are given everything that they want from $300 sneakers to iPads, and smart phones. Half of them don't even bring home decent grades. Sometimes I ask myself "What the hell are the parents doing?", because I know that my parents would smack me into another race, if I ever disrespected someone like that. I see kids talking back rudely to teachers, or adults on the street, if things are going their way.
One girl wanted to borrow my iPod 4th generation to go on twitter during class. I told her no, she got mad and said "F--k you liz. You stank a$$ bytch". I wanted to beat her a$$, but of course I can't just go around hitting people because of how they talk to me. What annoys me is kids who go crazy when they hear the word no.

I think the problem could be that we live in a time where kids in a way are brainwashed to believe that they are adults because of the things that they see on tv. A lot of them have an entitled mind set. They're kids now. What would be scary is if they're still acting the same way at 22. Imagine what their kids will be like.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Liz - 02-20-2013 10:46 AM
[] - Mark - 02-20-2013, 10:46 AM
[] - tugboat - 02-20-2013, 10:46 AM
[] - Scatteredmist - 02-20-2013, 10:46 AM