This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are popular people so mean? (Read Details)?
02-20-2013, 11:09 AM

The pretty, popular cheerleading girls at my school (who I spend the majority of my time with) are nothing like what you have described. Yes, I am in fact in high school, but it is not like this. Most of them are raised by restrictive parents who have instilled good morals in their kids. Yes, they have money, but they do not use it to be "popular." Just like you think they stereotype other kids for being fat, you are labeling us.

I know this comment will probably not even be given a second look, but have you ever actually looked at it from the other end of the spectrum? It isn't as though the girls who are "picked on" don't have plenty of nasty comments to say themselves. We are all human, and we can all be nasty.

I'm not sure where you get your ideas about a "popular" girl, but it sounds like a gossipy middle-school novel to me. As being skinny and "pretty", does it not register in your mind that some, just as others cannot help but be overweight, are naturally skinny? It is genetic for me; the majority of my family is skinny and tall, and so am I. It is not a matter of salads and anorexia, just as fatness isn't always caused by pizza and chips. Some things are hereditary.

So, therefore, I do not agree with your statements. I already know that this will receive negative ratings, but I wanted to get this out to those of you who cannot seem to see the situation from the other person's perspective, rather than just the "victim."

Though the girls at your school do sound disgusting, especially because of the snot comment, you calling them sluts and cruel people makes you no better than they are. You are labeling just like you think they do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - 2Lucious - 02-20-2013, 11:09 AM
[] - Gale - 02-20-2013, 11:09 AM
[] - immensewilderness574 - 02-20-2013 11:09 AM
[] - Jane - 02-20-2013, 11:09 AM
[] - Lalala - 02-20-2013, 11:09 AM
[] - Shana - 02-20-2013, 11:09 AM
[] - Elaine Altizo - 02-20-2013, 11:09 AM
[] - island.alchemy - 02-20-2013, 11:09 AM
[] - elif - 02-20-2013, 11:09 AM