This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is the massive rise in UK homelessness connected with mass immigration?
02-20-2013, 12:49 PM

Five main factors one solution:

1) Open EU boarders and War-Migrant as well as illegal and legal Immigration from allover caused it
2) Economy / Bank clusterfock caused it.
3) Benefit cuts to working class and scroungers/disabled people cause homelessness
4) Parents kicking out kids, ruining there places in higher education and stable life to youth adulthood.
5) The Education and Courts/Prison System seems to fail to give help to those who need it most, they give up on you.

Solution? The best solution would be to vote UKIP and close boarders to new immigrants and war-zone hobbity-hop-scotch immigrants people who want refuge who say "oh no you bombed my house blablabla give me compensation or i am scared of a war zone please give refuge to me and my 5 kids who are all from different dads, and build us mosques on your tax payers money to help us be religious" Then they end up trying to convert people, and fling there hatred on westerners, yet they came here for refuge or there parents did etc... LIKE COME ON IT IS OBVIOUS WHO IS TO BLAME. They also take on all the night jobs in supermarkets, or claim off the system which was built to help people who were actually from Britain...

The only thing i hate is that the conservatives are using what UKIP had as the best weapon to get into Parliament, yet wont do it until 2017 if elected, when UKIP will do it straight away is to leave the EU which nobody wants but until the EU let us have our own immigration policy's and all that lark they can go shove it up there asses, although in future years to come we are going to need the EU on our side, and that is probably why we are helping Mali and surrounding countries in Africa.

If, the econemy collapse and debt crisis did not happen, then this question would probably be only in the back of the minds of a Racist BNP supporter, yet it did happen and we can not afford to support them so why on earth are they let in.... LEAVE THE EU........ ITS NOT HARD, WE CAN STILL HAVE ALLIANCES WITH THE GOOD EU MEMBERS SUCH AS FRANCE,SPAIN AND SWEDEN/SWITZERLAND,NORWAY DUTCH. WHO CARES IF MISS PIGGY IN GERMANY THINKS ITS A BAD IDEA OR AMERICA... AMERICA YOU ONLY WANT US IN THE EU TO BENEFIT YOUR SELF when you arent even in the EU so why on earth do you think we should do what you say...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Chris - 02-20-2013, 12:49 PM
[] - Jake - 02-20-2013 12:49 PM
[] - Patrick - 02-20-2013, 12:49 PM
[] - crow - 02-20-2013, 12:49 PM
[] - me again! - 02-20-2013, 12:49 PM
[] - eastlondon02 - 02-20-2013, 12:49 PM
[] - Motorbike - 02-20-2013, 12:49 PM
[] - SID SNOTT. - 02-20-2013, 12:49 PM
[] - Redmonk - 02-20-2013, 12:49 PM