This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I bother with this guy?
02-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Should I bother with this guy?
There is this guy, and he is realy popular, and realy good looking, realy kind and everything. Our parents are realy good freinds, but we have only ever met once when we greeted each other with a hug, but didnt speek. It was at a party, and every time we passed each other he didnt even look at me. Before this we were friends on facebook. I realy want to get to know him, because we have so much in common- the same big number of 5 siblings, and we both love sports, and plus our siblings and parents are friends. But i follow him on twitter and he doesnt follow me back, so i unfollowed him, and then re followed to it would come up again on his notifications. I have done this 3 times, but he still doesnt follow me. I guess this will be becvause he only follows people he realy knows, but because i never see him in person i will never get to realy know him. I was thinking that i could maybe start to message him on facebook, but becasue he is so popular with girls, he would get this all the time, so how could i show him i just wanted to speek and get to know him, not want to flirt with him like so many people must do all day? Also at the moment he is doing facebook statuses about how he realy wants a girl freind. If he is going to just egnore me, i would rather not be humiliated and just not bother. Any advise on what i should do?? Also if i were to message him on facebook.... what should i say???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I bother with this guy? - Kelly - 02-26-2013 09:28 AM
[] - Koko - 02-26-2013, 09:34 AM
[] - John Nash - 02-26-2013, 09:41 AM
[] - straightwater357 - 02-26-2013, 09:43 AM