This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I ask this girl out/get to know her through Facebook?
02-26-2013, 09:36 AM
How do I ask this girl out/get to know her through Facebook?
I know this description is long and detailed but I made it this way because I want a good thourough answer based on my specific situation. Ok so there is this girl a year younger than me that I went to high school with and I now go to her college. I had like a class or 2 with her in high school but I never talked to her and I don't really know her. I wasn't the most popular kid in high school and didn't have tons of friends but I was well known because I was a very successful athlete at my school and I know for a fact that she knows who I am. I spent the last two years in Missouri away at school on a sports scholarship but have been Facebook friends with her through that time. I just moved back home in Ohio and now attend the local college that she goes to but I never see her. She posts lots of pictures and stuff on Facebook and I just now started to really be attracted to her. I want to go out with her and at least get to know her. The only way I can get to know her is through Facebook cuz I never see her. Im not trying to rush a relationship or anything, I just want to at first get to know her. How can I go about doing this? Is it ok for me to contact her and try to arrange a time to meet or hang out? Im not afraid getting denied, I just don't want it to be awkward and I am afraid of coming out as some weird creeper or stalker and I don't want to be labeled as that. I need help. Please respond with a good serious answer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I ask this girl out/get to know her through Facebook? - jake - 02-26-2013 09:36 AM
[] - D - 02-26-2013, 09:42 AM
[] - Tom P - 02-26-2013, 09:50 AM
[] - Ian - 02-26-2013, 09:56 AM