This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are black people cheering on that ex-cop Chris Dorner for shooting 3 cops and killing one of them?
02-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Why are black people cheering on that ex-cop Chris Dorner for shooting 3 cops and killing one of them?
I keep seeing these videos on youtube and facebook of black people applauding this guy and cheering him on. I even overheard 2 black guys talking about it on a bus I was riding. One of them said it was justice, and the other said that black people everywhere will remember Chris Dormer as their hero. I mean I know blacks have had a bad history with cops, but to actually take pleasure to hear about someones death? This man had a wife and kids. Now the kids are going to grow up without a father. And black people complain that we stereotype them as violent people or thugs, but only a violent person, thug, or complete psychopath would feel pleasure over someones death. I don't care how cops have treated you people in the past, you should never enjoy hearing about someone being brutally murdered. Because you are nothing but a common thug when you think like that.
Hey chocolate peanut butter or whatever your stupid name is. Yes a lot of us were happy when Osama was finally shot and killed. But the difference between Osama and that police officer is the officer didn't kill thousands of innocent people. I bet you black people were sad that Osama was killed though because I know that a lot of you also cheered for the terrorists of the 911 attacks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why are black people cheering on that ex-cop Chris Dorner for shooting 3 cops and killing one of them? - Bob 0 - 02-26-2013 04:20 PM
[] - Joe - 02-26-2013, 04:28 PM
[] - lowquiet806 - 02-26-2013, 04:28 PM