This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I relax despite my nerves?
02-26-2013, 09:20 PM

i could only really suggest some basic stuff that you could easily find on google anyway. try having a cup of tea or even a hot chocolate. playing games is probably not going to help you get to sleep or relax. im actually having similar problems at the moment and im pretty sure the problem is overstimulation. download some movies to watch or tv shows or something. get into bed a couple hours before you want to be asleep and just watch some movies on your laptop or something until you feel ready to sleep. also, trying to force yourself to sleep kinda breaks the part of your brain that works out your sleeping pattern, if you cant sleep then dont try to because then your body will get used to not falling asleep and then you will get some kind of insomia. as far as your studies go, dont aim so high. just focus on passing and getting just the core of your work done, you can always polish it later when you're in the right space of mind to get the better grades. hopefully something here helps you out buddy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I relax despite my nerves? - Okay - 02-26-2013, 08:57 PM
[] - rickinobetz - 02-26-2013, 09:02 PM
[] - Katie - 02-26-2013, 09:08 PM
[] - LittleBoots - 02-26-2013, 09:16 PM
[] - Seb J - 02-26-2013 09:20 PM
[] - Jennifer - 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM