This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a hacker completely out of my laptop?
02-27-2013, 07:29 AM
How to get a hacker completely out of my laptop?
So, I stupidly downloaded a RAT from a guy, and I didn't find out until a day later when he joked about it. They were able to move my mouse around and open my CD tray. I immediately turned my laptop off and took the battery out then consulted some friends. I ended up downloading virus protection, malware protection, and running both of those. I made sure to change my passwords to everything, but low and behold he's still in my computer and was even able to take some of my personal photos and share them online. I'm so done. I youtubed how to see if he was still in my computer by going to me netstat and of course it informed me a few things were established, but the window keeps closing and won't load everything. I even changed my wifi password. I just want him out of my laptop. I wanted to just do a full system restore and erase everything but apparently windows 7 doesn't let you do that, and i don't have the disk to where i can re-install windows. I'm fed up. If anyone could help me I'd be much obliged. I run a few big facebook pages, and if you have one I'd be willing to share yours in return for help. Thanks.
I'd rather not deal with anyone personally other than through your answers, unless you give me a solution to my problem. As you can imagine I was naive once and now I've had this happen, I'm a little untrusting of everyone now. I hope you can understand.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get a hacker completely out of my laptop? - Stori - 02-27-2013 07:29 AM
[] - Ricky - 02-27-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - Anon - 02-27-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - Mitch - 02-27-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - Graham - 02-27-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - reek - 02-27-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - wazuuuuuppppp - 02-27-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - Hebe - 02-27-2013, 07:37 AM