This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am in dire need of counselling. Advice please?
02-27-2013, 11:07 PM
I am in dire need of counselling. Advice please?
I want to work, I really really want a career and want to work. I have a very serious illness standing in my way. I am currently on disability which I fought hard to get after Centrelink put so much pressure on me to perform tasks and jobs I could not do. They gave it to me. I have talent and skills, but cannot get on well with people in the workplace. I like to work alone. I love books literature and computers and taxation stuff. I want to work from home. I can't sew but I want to learn. I hate doing nothing. I am writing a murder mystery in the planning stages. I have been told I have great creativity and talent for writing. I hate doing nothing. I have tried voluntary work and been bullied. I am bullied in the work force and fall to pieces, I can't handle it. I want to work on my own. My anxiety stops me from working in paid jobs. What can I do to keep myself busy and what sort of work or course can I do? I want to achieve great things. I am ambitious and driven.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am in dire need of counselling. Advice please? - Ali - 02-27-2013 11:07 PM
[] - Go with the flow - 02-27-2013, 11:09 PM
[] - Rukhman - 02-27-2013, 11:12 PM
[] - just some guy - 02-27-2013, 11:17 PM
[] - Scott - 02-27-2013, 11:25 PM