This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do nice guys always finish last?
02-28-2013, 02:13 AM
Why do nice guys always finish last?
Before I embark on what many of you may accuse me of being a treatise gone wrong as to why women seem to always be attracted to those types of guys who are considered by the liberal media as the "bad boy types," "assholes," or "douchebags," let me lay down some background information about myself so that you do not accuse me of being unable to think rationally and of simply speaking from the heart, rather than from the mind. You see, I graduated summa cum laude from a very prestigious institution of higher education in the great state of Michigan (let's hope that is enough information) where I double majored in economics and political science. I am an intellectual, so I've been told by nearly every person I've ever encountered throughout my young life as a young professional. Thus, I am in full possession of my mental faculties, and to accuse me of being misled or "overthinking" the words I've heard from women throughout my formative years is tantamount to you raising a strawman argument. Through my years taking such courses as Philosophy 101, Logic, and Fundamental Ethics in Lawyering, I've come to appreciate that nothing is a BLACK or WHITE issue, but a GRAY one. I refrain from grotesque over-generalizations, and anything I observe is always through an objective lens. I hope, going forward, you, the Yahoo Answers community, will not simply dismiss my question as a product of non-deliberative thinking and discourse.

Having laid down all the important context, I shall lay down what has troubled my intellectual discourse for the past several years since I've come of what is referred to by Big Daddy Kane as the pubic stage. Every women I've encountered -- whether it be the common cashier at your local Walgreens or a women of esteemed minds at the aforementioned institution of public higher education at the great state of Michigan -- have fallen prey into what the liberal media has portrayed as "seduction" by the assholes or douchebags known as "bad boys." This, my friends, has troubled me, as all women profess to want a man who would "treat them with tender loving care and respect." Is it the case that their words mean the exact opposite of what they are truly thinking and feeling? Why is it that women can't admit to themselves what they need? Namely, what is truly important to them is financial capability of a man to bring home the uncooked bacon?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do nice guys always finish last? - Rd_t_Xae - 02-28-2013 02:13 AM
[] - Mike Z - 02-28-2013, 02:15 AM
[] - Rick M - 02-28-2013, 02:19 AM
[] - Lana - 02-28-2013, 02:25 AM
[] - LORD - 02-28-2013, 02:28 AM