This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I right to want or expect my significant other to be completely honest with me?
02-28-2013, 03:52 AM
Am I right to want or expect my significant other to be completely honest with me?
I am beginning to realize, after asking many questions about my boyfriend, that perhaps he is all wrong for me. He is not honest about a lot of things, including contact with his ex or talking to other women. He does not tell me these things, and when I find out and get upset, he acts like I am the one with the problem. He told me tonight that his business is his business, and that he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. My ex husband once said the same thing, when I found him talking to an old girlfriend on Facebook. I left because I felt he was not being as honest with me as I was with him. I guess I can be overly controlling with my new boyfriend because I felt burned by my ex. Am I wrong to expect honesty like this, or is my boyfriend right? I need to know, because if I am right, I can feel free to move on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I right to want or expect my significant other to be completely honest with me? - Free Me - 02-28-2013 03:52 AM
[] - Roxanne - 02-28-2013, 04:00 AM
[] - ME - 02-28-2013, 04:01 AM
[] - AfterHours - 02-28-2013, 04:07 AM