This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you feel bad for Harry Styles?
02-28-2013, 07:36 AM

He's famous and it comes with the job. I do feel bad for him. I am a huge fan of his. But I believe he's learning to deal with it better, and sort of expect it. It is impossible to please everyone. CURRENTLY, everyone is mad at him for dating Taylor Swift but insisting they were just friends. On New Years they kissed publicly and fans got really upset. They are broken up now. and I feel like people are being much nicer to him now, though I cant say the same for her. Not to mention, being a member of a boy band, he has the typical "he's gay" haters. It's just jealousy, and im sure hes getting used to it. He does have a video on youtube of him crying (its old, from when he didnt take a long enough breath for a solo part during a concert) in which he says "I know when people say they love me, its because they are fans. But when someone says they hate me, I want to know why, what did I do?" and he was really upset. Hopefully, people grow up and leave him alone, but I doubt that will ever completely happen. Especially with such a huge teen fan base, it's all hormones coming at him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you feel bad for Harry Styles? - harry - 02-28-2013, 07:28 AM
[] - Kathleen - 02-28-2013, 07:30 AM
[] - Brandi - 02-28-2013 07:36 AM
[] - Danielle - 02-28-2013, 07:36 AM
[] - Sunshine - 02-28-2013, 07:44 AM