This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you hit it off with somebody but they lived far away, would you still ask them out?
02-28-2013, 08:10 AM
If you hit it off with somebody but they lived far away, would you still ask them out?
There's this guy I started talking to a few days ago on a social art media. We only talked about personal problems, but he asked me to add him on facebook so I did. Then we started talking about other things and hit it off. I don't know much about him, but we both have the same sense of humor, he's really sweet, and we have a lot in common. What's hesitating me to ask him out is that we live in different states and I'm scared to get hurt again by some one I thought I could trust.
I want to know if you think I should ask him out or wait longer? If so, why? Also, would you personally do that?
Please, no rude answers.
Thanks in advance! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
If you hit it off with somebody but they lived far away, would you still ask them out? - Ryuzaki - 02-28-2013 08:10 AM
[] - Redbull - 02-28-2013, 08:18 AM
[] - P!ATD - 02-28-2013, 08:18 AM