This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you hit it off with somebody but they lived far away, would you still ask them out?
02-28-2013, 08:18 AM

Well you can't actually "ask him out" since you both can't go out together lol. If you mean more like start an online-long distance relationship. My opinion is to not go that far and instead stay in contact/flirty/whatever else you want to do (webcam skype, phone calls etc). I don't really have a problem with long distance relationships but when you have really never met the person in real life i don't think you should make it "official". You two can like each other and act that way without being tied down.

For example i started really talking to loads of people on the computer when i was like 11/12 (video games, message forums, chat rooms, random adds on facebook etc) There are still girls i met all those years ago (i'm 16 now) who lived in either different states or countries and even as time went on i felt closer to them than the girls i hang out with irl so naturally i thought about relationships, however i stayed clear and now as i'm getting older and more independent we have plans to meet up during the summers/when we are 18 and go anywhere we want and in my opinion its worth it. During the years each had people we liked irl/dated but we never lost contact even if just once or twice every couple of weeks in a friendly way. In my opinion its the better path.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Redbull - 02-28-2013 08:18 AM
[] - P!ATD - 02-28-2013, 08:18 AM