This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girlsfriend gets mad over small things? What do I do or say about it?
02-28-2013, 09:17 AM

A quick snap kick to her throat will fix the situation up quickly. No, no that would be wrong. However, it seems to me that there is a lot of GREY area in your relationship. Meaning, you have talked about certain rules & somedhat agreed with each other, but no RULES & boundaries have been cemented. You need to have a proper convo & set proper guidelines...dont do this whilst in an argument. I personally put my gf in a headlock & ask her if she agrees with me, naturally she does. No I don't, but I'm sure she would not mind. Be honest & 100% open, it has worked for me, in same relationship for 11 years now. If I want peace I get it, if I'm tired & grumpy I warn her that U might throw her through the front window if I hear her voice, she keys me know when she has her period & I lock her outside for a few days. Look as you can see its about honesty & if you live someone than you will respect their requests. You both are wrong in thus situation, mire so her for not learning from previous mistakes, but you both need to be Honest! Lovely dovey, cutesy won't cut it long term in a relationship, you need respect & HONESTY! Good luck my friend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jey - 02-28-2013, 08:53 AM
[] - E-Six - 02-28-2013, 08:57 AM
[] - Franny Z - 02-28-2013, 09:06 AM
[] - G4mer - 02-28-2013, 09:15 AM
[] - JS - 02-28-2013 09:17 AM
[] - John - 02-28-2013, 09:18 AM
[] - Khloe - 02-28-2013, 09:25 AM