This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my life together?
02-28-2013, 11:11 AM
How to get my life together?
I'm a unhealthy, chubby, 23 year old that still lives with her parents and works at a minimum wage job. I have 3,000 worth of credit card debt also. Ive dug a hole for myself. Trying to get my life together. Ive been going to school for 3 years and ive switched majors a lot. Have a lot of random general education, with no degree really in sight. I also have a lot of conditions (hypothyroidism, anemia, .ect) and I forget to take my medication a lot since i have to take it when i first wake up and have to wait an hour before eating. I'm so organized and my life is a mess. Please can anyone help me formulate a plan to get healthy, lose weight, get my education figured out (I have no idea what I want to do), get out of debt, and get a career going so I can move out and start my life? Any good advice is appreciated. Please do not make fun or be mean, I admit that I'm a mess I don't need you pointing it out without helping.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get my life together? - Kirsten - 02-28-2013 11:11 AM
[] - Love you, mean it. - 02-28-2013, 11:12 AM
[] - placenamehere - 02-28-2013, 11:20 AM
[] - yucare - 02-28-2013, 11:24 AM