This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my life together?
02-28-2013, 11:20 AM

you know what
the first step is to be completely determined. so determined that your unstoppable
I'm not 23 1'm only 15 I probably have no idea what you are going through
but all my life I have been called, stupid and ugly and told that I couldn't do anything, sometimes even by own family.
I took up karate,
you don't need to take up a sport necessarily but this is how I changed my life
in elementary and middle school I was called and ugly and I was perceived as stupid
I took up karate in 6th grade, at the time I thought nothing of it.
one day someone said something and something snapped inside of me, after all those years of being tortured I was going to prove everyone wrong, I thought.
once I got to 7th grade everything was going great.
then I started to fail school and gained a lot of weight.
one day I was so ready to kill myself that I almost did
but I knew that I couldn't because that would be selfish and everyone around me would be different.
than something inside me changed.
I now took up boxing. I am one of the best fighters my teacher has ever seen, I am a straight A student, and have lost weight and all those bad decisions I made is what drives me to do my best even today.So what I am trying to say is you have to do your best. You can't say I'll find a career tomorrow. You say I will start now. Make good decisions now before they scar you for the rest of your life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get my life together? - Kirsten - 02-28-2013, 11:11 AM
[] - Love you, mean it. - 02-28-2013, 11:12 AM
[] - placenamehere - 02-28-2013 11:20 AM
[] - yucare - 02-28-2013, 11:24 AM