This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I know if I'm Bigendered/Bisexual?
10-12-2012, 10:26 AM
How can I know if I'm Bigendered/Bisexual?
PLEASE READ IT ALL BEFORE ANSWERING

Ok, I am 15 year old /male/ in reality, but in other /parallel/ lives, then I am a totally different person, nothing like who I normally am - It might seem kinda perverted, or... I dunno... But I have alot of different identities, around reality, and the web - like, my twitter is a MLP Roleplay account, but out of charachter (/real/ life) I am a 15 year old female. On Facebook, I am myself at school, 15, male. On the many forums I am a part of, I am a female, and my thought processes are feminine too - sometimes I give people advise on their feminine problems, and other female related stuff like that.While I am in school, I try to act as normal as I can, but I hang around with different groups of people - one group I am a guy, who is into gaming, another I am a guy who is into fasion, another, I am a guy who is into art - the list goes on. Out of school I never hang around with my friends from school, Only the people I have met through the internet, who are ready to accept me for who I am, but I don't even know who that is... From group to group, they no nothing of the others, Like, the people I hang around with from school, have no idea about what I do out of school, or online, and vice versa, you get my point. Basically I want to know if this classes me as being bi-gendered, or what? Oh, and by the way, all my /identities/ in reality are male - forgot to say that before.

When I am in one...umm... (let's call it life) life, I am the whole person I am to those around me, my thoughts, the way I act, my WHOLE person is who they see me as, then, 10 minutes later, I can be an entirely different person, different thought trends, different use of vocabulary, different everything, I just don't know what I should think of myself...

Thank you very much for reading through this, It's a little long, but it's quite important me that you answer it well, so... I look forward to hearing what you all think - the actual question is the title - and Thanks again

Oh, and I'm not bisexual, or... am I... When I am a female, I /like/ guys, but when I'm a male I /like/ girls, What do you think about that also?
And my name has nothing to do with anything, I have another yahoo answers account, I just made this to ask this, because, well, to 'preserve the worlds not leaking into each other' , I asked on this one I made, and that was the name i came up with is the 2 seconds it took to make the account

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I know if I'm Bigendered/Bisexual? - hetro - 10-12-2012 10:26 AM
[] - Zunden - 10-12-2012, 10:34 AM